Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fruit Slice

I went to R & S for dinner last night. A mutual friend is leaving for Italy on Wednesday so we had a farewell dinner and I took my travel notes etc for her info.

She has never been to Italy before and wanted some tips.
I actioned the fruit slice as it is easy and goes down so well. Plus friend R will do anything for a good dessert.
Tastes like summer
With these ingredients, whats not to love
Orange liqueur - yum!
Hope mine look like this soon 
My agapanthus just did not flower well last year. So I have been working so hard on them to get good results this summer. Fingers crossed.
These are never a problem to grow
Because I have had more time in the garden this year everything is looking much better. After the 2 big storms in the past week I am very happy with the wet soil. Also the water tank now has water.
Waiting for these again
I look forward to my old neighbours tree supplying my frangipani flowers again for summer
Pink lemonade
I just wish we could have a gentle summer - like pink lemonade - without the searing heat
So clever

No comments:

Post a Comment