Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day Food Preparation

I do love planning food for any occasion. I had to stop myself from thinking about the menu for New Years eve when I hadn't even finalized what I was doing for Christmas Day.

I started with the cocktail. It has to be fruity and cold in the Queensland summer. I remembered the Planters Punch that I had within the first hour that I arrived on the Island of St Thomas in the Caribbean. Cold tall and lots of fruity zing. I have been looking in all of my books for a recipe. I finally found the right one.
So happy I found these straws
I just knew that I wanted to do the ham with the fig glaze again. I had already the made Peach Chutney for gifts.
Getting ready for the oven
Finished
I love a colourful table
The desserts

No comments:

Post a Comment