Sunday, January 5, 2014

A necklace to spark up an outfit

I went to the sales in the week after Christmas, not Boxing Day, I did that once never again.

I had only one thing in mind to buy. A new necklace. I have a wedding to go to in February. I am going to wear a pair of pants that are at least 10 years old but I love them, plus a leopard print wrap blouse that I bought second hand for $10.

I need a necklace to spark it up and make it all look cool and modern. I have no intention of buying more evening clothes as I have enough until I die.

I looked at every necklace in Carindale - just when I was starting to get over it, I found this.
A $10 bargain
I already have this little number that I bought on my first trip to Florence
I am going to put them together
This layering thing is all the rage at the moment. It will make the whole outfit look more up to the minute.
Black roses
My Grand daughter G gave me this for Christmas. I just love it and now want an occasion to wear it. I do have a black pleated blouse that it will look amazing with. Hope to wear it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment