Tuesday, January 25, 2022

My New Year 2022

 On October 1st 2021 my plans came to fruition. Mark and I moved to Nev and Monica's old house in Tingalpa. Graham sold the house and we are renting form the new owner.

I just love it - it has everything I needed. We had a lot of help from friends with items for our new home. Graham left a lot of furniture and so many plants for me, plus electrical appliances. Dale gave me a lovely pale green lamp shade - perfect for my bedroom plus linen for the guest room.



I bought the brass lamp stands above on Facebook Marketplace. One for my bedroom and another for the lounge with a lovely palm leaf shade that I also bought on FB MP.

The big table I had in Carramar Street for all the lovely lunches we had has moved here. Graham and Mark moved it over, then Mark refurbished it. I couldn't wait to have friends over for lunches etc.





Mark was given a big bag of limes. So I made an excellent Key Lime pie.


Finally found a rum ball recipe that is the ultimate.

Mark's and my furniture works well in this house, plus the pieces we have purchases  on FB MP. This lovely vases was a gift from a neighbour on Lamb, Pete.

The guest room with the MP bed that Mark refurbed, and the linen from Dale, another lovely Lamb Island neighbour.

We planted new lavender in the front garden.

The lovely Palm leaf lamp shade.

Dale also gave me a lovely green vase as a gift. There is bird of paradise flowers in the garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment