Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday Morning at Wooloongabba Antiques Centre

Wooloongabba Antiques centre is a great place for a little wander and good coffee on a Saturday morning. Some times there is a Jazz band playing otherwise there is very good retro music.

There is always a good fun vibe, especially with the young couples looking for vintage decorating items.

So many things bring back memories and make me smile.

I wonder what happened to ours
Love the lizard on the handle

I love ceramic drawer handles

I embroidered a dressing table set with this image

Freida in a bottle
I love Freida Khalo but this even too kitch for me

Retro Cowboy

For your next Hawaiian party

$80 for a pair of net curtains
I had yellow curtains exactly like this in Belgrave Street in the late 70's. They cost about $15, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to afford them
Very 50's

I think this is very creative

Memories

Just plain ugly

1 comment:

  1. I remember the popular music book, the net curtains and the girl with the umbrella and vaguely the brush!

    ReplyDelete